Want Your Company Featured on “The Office”?
The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce will host a, “Prop Drop,” for NBC’s “The Office,” on Wednesday, July 14, 2010, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce, 222 Mulberry St., Scranton.
Company representatives hoping to place items onto the show can bring them to the Chamber Board Room between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. The show’s producers are looking for promotional desktop merchandise, such as coffee mugs, pens and pictures, to change up the set.
The “Set Department” has specifically requested empty food and beverage containers, as well as menus from local restaurants, manufacturers and merchants.
• Items must be presented in triplicate (3 identical items)
• They cannot exceed 50 pounds
• They should not be folded, dented, torn or tarnished.
• Company representatives must sign a release for each item they hope will appear on the show.
• Company representative MUST also bring two (2) business cards.
• Clothing is NOT being requested at this time.
The show, which prides itself on remaining authentic to its setting, will begin filming its seventh season shortly. Producers are specifically looking for items to appear on desks and walls- coffee mugs, ink pens and miscellaneous fun promotional items from regional, privately-owned businesses. No phone calls please.
Hope to see you there!