Websites Mentioned in “Trends in HR Management” Seminar
On December 3, MetorAction hosted a “Trends in Human Resources” panel discussion. The panel, moderated by Don Ryan, The Ryan Group, included:
- Bill Nish, Times Shamrock Communications
- Attorney Sal Savatteri, Savatteri Law Offices
- Dr. Bill Wallick, University of Scranton
- Dr. Jim Yannopolous, Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania
During the program the panelist and participants mentioned several helpful websites for HR professionals. Most of the sites mentioned are listed below:
- www.casebreakers.com — national background check
- www.uscis.gov — examples of documents, I9 forms, etc.
- www.nepashrm.org — forms, samples, templates, live chat
The feedback from this seminar was extremely positive — one participant commented, “[This] roundtable discussion was excellent!” For information on upcoming training topics, visit http://metroaction.org/training.html.
If you have other resources you would like to share, please post them here!