Make the Most of a Limited Marketing Budget
MetroAction has the training programs to help you make the most of your marketing budget! We have marketing seminars scheduled throughout northeastern Pennsylvania over the next several months.
Marketing 101 is a two-hour seminar that offers simple and effective small business marketing techniques that focus on real world, proven strategies. This seminar will help start-up and existing small businesses gain a competitive advantage by discussing:
- Packaging your business
- Cost effective marketing materials
- Your marketing message
- Networking and strategic relationships
Marketing 101 will be offered as a seminar and webinar from 9:00 – 11:00 AM in the following locations:
- Tunkhannock: Tuesday, March 8 (not available as a webinar)
- Honesdale: Friday, March 18
- Carbondale: Monday, March 21
- Scranton: Thursday, April 7
Cost is $10 person. Space is limited, so visit MetroAction or call (570)341-0270 to register today!
Marketing Mastery meets weekly for four sessions and will also available in an accelerated one-day format in the near future. This seminar will show you how making small changes will lead to big results. Marketing Mastery will help start-up and existing small businesses gain a competitive advantage by:
- Identifying your target market
- Building successful marketing messages
- Developing marketing materials that work
- Creating a comprehensive marketing plan
Marketing Mastery will be presented in Scranton on Thursdays, April 14 through May 5 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and is also available as a webinar for those unable to attend.
Cost is $99 per person. Space is limited. So visit MetroAction or call (570) 341-0270 to register today.