SAGE Award Applications Are Now Being Accepted
The Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce and MetroAction, the Chamber’s small business development arm, announced that applications are now being accepted for the third annual SAGE Awards (Scranton’s Awards for Growth and Excellence). With 20 categories, these awards celebrate the outstanding efforts of our local business community and their talent, creativity and innovation. The deadline for applications is September 12, 2012.
Award applications are being accepted for the following categories:
- Best Practices in Community Involvement
- Best Practices in Customer Service
- Best Practices in Professional Development
- Best Practices in Marketing and Communications
- Best Practices in Technology and Innovation
- Green Practices
- Healthy Workplace of the Year
- Hometown Star
- New & Emerging Business of the Year
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year
- Pride and Progress: Exterior Renovations
- Pride and Progress: Interior Renovations
- Pride and Progress: Landscape and Site Design
- Pride and Progress: New Construction
- Small Business of the Year
- Solo-preneur of the Year
- Woman of Excellence
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
The SAGE Awards give business and other organizations the opportunity to showcase themselves and demonstrate their success to the community. It is also a great way to open doors to new opportunities.
The application, instructions and judging criteria for the SAGE Awards are available at www.scrantonSAGEawards.com. For more information, email Nicole Barber at email@example.com.
All SAGE Award finalists will be entered into the People’s Choice Award category where the recipient will be determined by an online, community-wide popular vote. Award recipients will be announced at the Chamber Gala on Monday, November 12, 2012 at The Mellow Theater, Lackawanna College.