MetroAction Puts the ECO in Economy!
MetroAction announces its second annual Go Green Business Summit: Putting the ECO in the ECOnomy on November 17 from 9 AM to 2 PM in the Latour Room of the Nazareth Hall Student Center on the campus of Marywood University, 2300 Adams Avenue, Scranton. This year’s summit features:
- Ten steps for reducing your carbon footprint
- Greenifying your IT practices, Anita Rose, ATIBA Technology Solutions
- Strategically marketing your green business, Catherine Shafer, cds creative
- Grants for green businesses, Lou Evans, Commonwealth Energy Group
- A panel of insightful speakers who revolutionized their businesses through eco-friendly practices
- Tours of Marywood University’s new LEED certified School of Architecture building
You won’t want to miss this event!
Cost is $50 per person and includes continental breakfast and lunch or you can highlight your business with a display table for $100 and receive a complimentary ticket!
As part of our Go Green Business Summit, we will feature area businesses and organizations that promote environmental responsibility. Businesses can purchase a display table at the Go Green Business Summit to showcase your business’ green efforts and gain visibility in the community.