The Disney Institue is BACK!
So many people have been asking us when we were going to host the Disney Institute again. Well, we just finalized our plans to offer this world renowned program once again – only this time…it’s at Walt Disney World Resorts in Lake Buena Vista, Florida! “Leadership Excellence and People Management,” is scheduled for January 24 -27, 2010 and will provide attendees with a unique Disney learning experience that goes beyond classroom and into Disney’s “living laboratory” of theme parks and resorts for “field experiences” – including an exclusive “Behind-The-Scenes” tour.
This program is an exclusive opportunity for area businesses to attend a world class Disney Institute® professional development program at Walt Disney Resort® for a fraction of the price if they were to book the package on their own.
The Small Business Executive Development Series features Disney Institute® professional development for small business owners, executives and key staff. You’ll learn the management techniques and practices that have contributed to Disney’s world renowned success and discover how you can apply them to improve your own business. The learning is enhanced by literally stepping into Disney’s “living laboratory” of Theme Parks and Resorts for guided behind-the-scenes field experiences, including a 3-hour behind the scenes tour!
Why you should attend:
- Improve their business
- Learn about leadership and productivity
- Work on your business – not just in it!
- Peer networking – you may have the same needs, but different solutions
- Balance your business and personal life
By starting each day’s sessions early and concluding them in the early afternoon, you’ll have time to enjoy Disney’s theme parks, championship golf courses and other attractions. Attendees receive exclusive discounts and a special “Extend-Your-Stay” option.
Who should attend:
- Business Owners
- VP’s, Directors, Key Staff
- Principals in Private Practice
- Family Business Members
- Disney Institute professional development
- Three (3) nights Yacht and Beach Club Resort accomodations
- Breakfasts, refreshments and graduation luncheon
- Exclusive “Behind the Scenes” experiences
- Spouse/Guest option
- Special features and discounts
For more information contact Christina Hitchcock at (570) 342-7711 or visit our website.