MetroAction is Accepting Small Business Award Nominations
Do you know a business that represents the very best of our local entrepreneurial spirit? MetroAction is accepting nominations for small business awards including the 2010 Fidelity Deposit and Discount Bank Small Business of the Year Awards.
The Small Business of the Year Award, sponsored by Fidelity Bank, has three distinctive categories:
• Small Business of the Year: 50 or less employees
• Small Business of the Year: 51-250 employees
• New and Emerging Small Business: In operation for less than 3 years
In addition, MetroAction will also accept nominations for:
• Small Business Advocate Award
• Virtual Small Business of the Year Award
• Young Entrepreneur Award, sponsored by Bank of America
Anyone can nominate a business or individual! Self-nominations are also accepted. Visit our website at www.MetroAction.org for eligibility information, judging criteria and to download a nomination form.
The awards will be presented at MetroAction’s Small Business Awards Luncheon on May 25.